If you feel in a rush to achieve your next goal, pause for a moment.
Are you enjoying the view from where you are right now?
And it’s costing you your future and your peace of mind.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
👉 What it takes to make achieving goals easier
👉 Questions to ask yourself about your goal before pursuing it
👉 Two choices you have when pursuing goals
This episode leads up to my 2024 Half-Day Event called:
- set doable targets that stretch but don’t snap you
- use your planning like a crystal ball to see problems before they happen 🔮
- learn how to break down goals now, so they don’t overwhelm you in 2024
- get help prioritizing the right goals for you, so you’re making ones with the biggest impact on hitting your targets (that means less work for you)
You’ll also get:
- A guide to help you
- brainstorm must-do activities to hit your targets,
- see obstacles in advance,
- strategize solutions and
- sketch out your year
- Support during the event so you can talk through your goals as you’re planning
- A copy of the replay if you can’t make it
- And more!
WORK WITH ME
I help lawyers take control of their practice, find fulfillment and create a life they love.
Work with me to start implementing what you’re learning in this podcast.
Book a Strategy Session with me, and we’ll elevate how you practice the law and how you build your business.
During your session, I’ll ask you questions to help you see patterns holding you back from getting what you want. Then I’ll give you a step-by-step plan that we’ll implement when we work together.
You can create a life and law practice you love. I’ll show you how.
CONNECT WITH ME
On Instagram @dina.cataldo
LEAVE A REVIEW
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. It takes less than 90 seconds, and it really helps spread the word about this podcast.
Or simply text a friend about the podcast to let them know how it’s helped you.
Let’s change the legal profession one lawyer at a time.