Three beliefs are in the way of you feeling more peace-of-mind every day in your practice and in your life.
Not recognizing these beliefs and changing them is costing you your peace of mind.
Our peace-of-mind is everything, but we undervalue it. We think that it’s a “nice to have” rather than a “must have.”
Without peace of mind, we feel tense and everything feels harder.
What you’ll have in your life instead are a bunch of unspoken frustrations and irritations that eat away at your peace of mind.
- deadlines you’re worrying about
- conversations that need to happen with clients and peers in your practice that are completely ignored
- Autopilot behaviors creating irritation without you knowing it (I’ll share one I bet you’re doing)
What most people do is stay stuck in the three beliefs making their lives harder. Not you though.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- the three beliefs that are making your life harder right now
- one belief that will make your life easier
- how uncovering my client’s beliefs helped her find low-hanging fruit to give her more peace-of-mind
Listen in to take back your peace-of-mind and sense of control over your life.
CONNECT WITH ME
On Instagram @dina.cataldo
WORK WITH ME
When you’re ready to start implementing what you’re learning in this podcast, book a call with me.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please consider leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. It takes less than 90 seconds, and it really helps spread the word about this podcast.